- 4 ounces smoked salmon
- 3 tbsp. lemon juice
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. black olives, chopped
- 3 tbsp. chopped onion
- 2 tbsp. arugula into thin strips
- 2 tbsp. of capers, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese
Recipe for Smoked Salmon Carpaccio.
1. In a bowl make the vinaigrette by mixing the lemon juice with olive oil and seasoning with salt and pepper .
2. Place in a plate the pieces of smoked salmon; add the onion, olives and capers.
3. Spray the lemon vinaigrette and finished with strips of arugula and Parmesan cheese. Season with salt and pepper.